Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2014/03/12 22:52:41 UTC

Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Please welcome our latest committer, 冯宏华.  He has contributed some sweet
patches since he started hanging out in these parts.  Keep up the great
work Honghua.

St.Ack

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Honghua...   Welcome...

-Anoop-

Re: Re:Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Honghua.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Honghua!

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:40 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

--
Bharath Vissapragada
<http://www.cloudera.com>

Re: Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !!!

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.
Congrats !!!

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Posted by Rabbit's Foot <ra...@is-land.com.tw>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: 答复: Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Posted by Dave Wang <ds...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!

- Dave

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Honghua.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

答复: Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Posted by 谢良 <xi...@xiaomi.com>.
Congrats and welcome,  宏华:)

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Well done!

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Good stuff!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Mr. Honghua Feng

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.