Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mahesh S Kudva <ma...@robosoftin.com> on 2006/01/19 08:18:55 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.53 large file problem

Hi

I have got apache 2.0.53 on Mac. I have a strange problem when using file
more than 64Kb. None of the images or files get downloaded or displayed.
The httpd conf is the same as default except that it has Virtual Hosts
configured.

I have check this issue with Apache 1.3 and have no problem. I cannot
downgrade apache.

How do I go about with the problem??

Regards & Thanks
================
Mahesh S Kudva

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.53 large file problem

Posted by Brad Brown <be...@sunrem.com>.

--On Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:14 AM -0500 Joshua Slive
<jo...@slive.ca> wrote:

> On 1/19/06, Mahesh S Kudva <ma...@robosoftin.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have got apache 2.0.53 on Mac. I have a strange problem when using file
>> more than 64Kb. None of the images or files get downloaded or displayed.
>> The httpd conf is the same as default except that it has Virtual Hosts
>> configured.
>>
>> I have check this issue with Apache 1.3 and have no problem. I cannot
>> downgrade apache.
>>
>> How do I go about with the problem??
>
> Start by trying
> EnableSendfile Off
>
> Joshua.

This is a known problem on the Mac. There was a patch for 2.0.54 I think.
Or you could just jump to 2.0.55 which solves the problem.

Brad

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.53 large file problem

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.