Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by aisg <ai...@aol.com> on 2006/07/29 05:46:14 UTC

Multiable Server setup

I have 5 Pentium Quad Servers that I want to setup Nutch on. I want to setup
nutch on these five servers. I want the following servers.
A Spider server
A Document server
A Database Server
A Index server

All machines have 9 10 Gig HD drives in a raid 0 config.

I need to know how to setup nutch to use all these servers. I realy want to
try to index all of the web. But I want to start with a 30,000 url dbase to
start.

If any one has done this before please forward me the information on the
step-by-step instruction. On how to do this . I need to know what linux
distro is used. and the setup of the database. Mainly the Mysql set up.

thanks
Michael
aisg1968@aol.com
Sent from the Nutch - User forum at Nabble.com.