Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael Rasmussen <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/21 03:21:51 UTC

Adding mobile tags to Struts Faces

Sorry if this comes thru as an HTML post.  This is my first post to the
list.  Let me know if it is a problem.

I have been using struts for a while now and really like it.  I have also
used asp.net and really like some of the features in the ms framework.

I am excited at the prospect of JSF bringing these features to JSP/Java.
One thing I really think is missing is support for mobile profiles.  (Cell
phones/wap/pda's) I think struts faces would be a great place to try to put
some of that together.  I am interested in doing this and wondering how to
go about getting set up and if there are others interested.
Michael

WML RenderKit (was RE: Adding mobile tags to Struts Faces)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Michael,

sure this thread is old, but I just remember
by reading your Shale post :)

However, a WML RenderKit is now available in Apache
MyFaces.

Perhaps you'll take a look at it.
TLD:
http://incubator.apache.org/myfaces/tlddoc/