Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/06/01 00:17:12 UTC

Re: June Report Draft

Thanks James and Patrick,

   I have just dropped the suffix "rc2" from the release directory name as follows to correct the issue found by Patrick. Thanks.
//https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/mnemonic/0.1.2-incubating-rc2/ //*--->*//* * /https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/mnemonic/0.1.2-incubating//

Hi Yanping, please go ahead to drop "rc2" from your report as Patrick advised. Thanks.

Thanks.
+Gary,

Re: June Report Draft

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Yanping,

Thanks for your advises and I found the "Incubation status reports" needs to be updated so could you please send me those links so I can add them to status page. regarding the release note, could you please tell me where to add it in status page ? Thanks.

B.R,

+Gary

Re: June Report Draft

Posted by Yanping Wang <yw...@gmail.com>.

[...]