Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/07 04:24:38 UTC

WADL and Google APIs discovery service for REST Binding

I have added support for generating WADL for resources exposed with
the rest binding, this follows the same pattern of the wsdl generation
and any resource can add a ?wadl to the root of the resource.

e.g.: http://localhost/Catalog?wadl

I'm also going to look into adding something similar to generate a
resource description document to enable live testing of resources via
Google APIs Discovery Service [1]

[1] http://code.google.com/apis/discovery/

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: WADL and Google APIs discovery service for REST Binding

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Nice. For google API discovery, there is a java library available that we can use to produce the service document:

http://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client/wiki/APIs#APIs_Discovery_Service

Thanks,
Raymond

Sent from my iPad