Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk> on 2009/04/07 11:33:32 UTC

Index page URL generation

I'm still working through the migration from 5.0.18 to 5.1.0.2 and the latest issue I've found is that in 5.0.18 a page link to an index page would be optimized to "/" whereas with 5.1 this is not happening. So my site's homepage is http://whatever/ and this works, but any link generated to the home page is "index" in the HTML and gives a URL of http://whatever/index which is not what I want.

Has anyone else experienced this when upgrading to 5.1? I've searched the list and couldn't find anything, but I can't be the only one surely?

Thanks,

Andy.

RE: Index page URL generation

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
Thanks guys, I missed this bug because I generally look at open issues and this was fixed pretty swiftly.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Posted by DH <ni...@gmail.com>.
I don't have this issue, 5.1.0.3-snapshot.

Thanks,
DH