Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2017/06/02 14:41:29 UTC

Welcome new committer/IPMC member Chris McTague

The Incubator Project Management Committee (IPMC) for Apache Fluo
has invited Chris McTague to become a committer/IPMC member and we
are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Chris, feel free to say a few words about your development interests.

Re: Welcome new committer/IPMC member Chris McTague

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

(Also, to clarify, we mean PPMC, which is the Fluo podling portion of
incubator. The IPMC typically refers to those who oversee all podlings.)

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Chris!

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Welcome and congrats, Chris!