Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2001/02/11 15:01:07 UTC

1.25, warn() now goes to server log

Under 1.24_02 and under, warn() output went to the virtual host's log, or
if you like, the request log. I've upgraded to 1.25 and it seems that
warn() now goes to the server log. I can sort of get back the old
functionality by using $SIG{__WARN__}, but not entirely, as it seems
impossible to get plain output now to the request log (i.e. without the
date, level and client information).

Any ideas what's going on or what has changed?

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\