Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Middleton <wj...@beanix.metronet.com> on 2000/02/14 13:23:56 UTC

Archiving issues (X-No-Archive header being sent on most mail)

I wrote:
> Developers may wish to discuss how and when to attach
> the no-archive header in the future.

It seems, after some additional research, that this header,
X-No-Archive, is being generated by ezmlm, the list manager.
It is also being generated on almost all mails, perhaps by
looking at the original thread-root, I dunno.

Could someone look at the configuration of ezmlm and set this
only on the cvs checkin mails?

Sorry to keep bothering y'all with this, it's probably of no
serious consequence either way, but I'd like to get this right.

Thanks,

Bill