Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/11/02 06:54:05 UTC

Re: [ANN] Three Struts Tutorials or Presentations at ApacheCon US 2007 Atlanta GA

The Roller / Struts 2 BOF is on at ApacheCon!

Wednesday night, 8:30-9:30 in Room 3.

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs07

Dave said he'd do a presentation, but according to the ApacheCon folks
there won't be any projectors available. Anyone in ATL have a
projector we could borrow?

http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/entry/apachecon_roller_and_struts_2

Don has also been successful (I think) in getting Atlassian to sponsor the beer!

Come one, come all - it should be a good time for sure.

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: [struts-dev] [ANN] Three Struts Tutorials or Presentations at ApacheCon US 2007 Atlanta GA

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
I won't tell if you don't. ;-)

Posted by Dale Newfield <Da...@Newfield.org>.