Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Viktor F. Taranov" <tv...@polikom.ru> on 2000/07/31 15:30:39 UTC

Diagnostics redirecion problem

Hi,
I need to redirect diagnostics of XSLTProcessor. setDiagnosticsOutput method
works, but redirects not all messages. For example (not-well-formed xmlSource).

Redirected diagnostics:

     ========= Parsing Input XML ==========
     XSL Error: Could not parse Input XML document!
     XSL Error: SAX Exception
     org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException:
     The CDATA section must end with "]]>".

Not redirected (still displayed on Java console):

     Input XSL; Line 144; Column 9

I'm using Xalan 1.1/Xerces 1.1.2. Thanks in advance to authors for correcting
this problem.

Regards,
Victor Taranov.