Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/28 16:14:29 UTC

Jetty producer deprecation??

​Hi,

I just saw this at the top of the Camel Jetty page: "The producer is
deprecated - do not use. We only recommend using jetty as consumer (eg from
jetty)".

Can someone explain why this decision was made? It doesn't say what should
be used in its place. I do hope that it's not HTTP4 et al as they're not as
nice to use.​

​@ClausIbsen: the last edit you made on Mar 13, 2017 to the Camel wiki for
Jetty has resulted in substantial formatting errors when rendered to the
main site. Can you fix that or rollback the changes?​

​Thanks,
Paul​

Re: Jetty producer deprecation??

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can use any of the other http client components.
Search the user forum for why - I dont want to keep repeating and
writing long answers.

--
Claus Ibsen