Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by PJ Fanning <fa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/24 19:06:31 UTC

forrest question

When I run forrest on the POI docs, all the google search URLs come up with http schemes instead of the https schemes. I generally hand edit the files before committing them to put back the https scheme. I've tried a variety of sed commands to try to global replace the value but with no success.
Does anyone know a better way?

Re: forrest question

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Thanks Dominik. I tried that out and it helps.
There are still a few oddities in the forrest build - where the output does not match what is already published but the gap is less now.

    On Monday 27 September 2021, 10:56:29 IST, Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> wrote:

 Hi,

I think this is introduced via the forrest-"skin" that is used, so a proper
fix that avoids having to grep/sed would need a change to Forrest to fix
this.

$ grep -R google.com/search /opt/apache/forrest/apache-forrest-0.9
/opt/apache/forrest/apache-forrest-0.9/main/webapp/skins/pelt/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl
:                    <form class="roundtopsmall" method="get" action="
http://www.google.com/search">
/opt/apache/forrest/apache-forrest-0.9/main/webapp/skins/pelt/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl
:              <form method="get" action="http://www.google.com/search">

Dominik.

Re: forrest question

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.