Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dave <da...@max-imp.com> on 2005/05/27 00:30:28 UTC

coplets and cforms

Two quick questions.

1) Can CForms safely be used on live sites?

This page http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ says
---
XMLForm and JXForms have been removed from the 2.1.x distribution.
Please use the well established Cocoon Forms (former Woody) framework.
---

but http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/index.html says
---
WARNING: CForms is still under development. We are currently working
towards its first stable release.
---

2) What release of cocoon are coplets in and can they be safetly used on
a live site?

Thanks. Also I am new to the Cocoon community and just wanted to say I
am really impressed by what has been done!

Thanks,
David

Re: coplets and cforms

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net>.
Hi Dave,

It seems you nether get a response here, so i try to answer with my
point of view.
- For coplets Portal is now stable, there should be no problems
- CForms is not mentioned like this, just because it is still under
improvevement for new fonctionalities, but i think it is mature enough.

Phil