Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Kunkel <Da...@BioWaves.com> on 2006/06/23 17:58:04 UTC

Re: [OFBiz] Users - USPS shipping services

Hi Fred

I believe your correct. If memory serves, OFBiz is still using the Rate,
not RateV2 service.

I was able to get the USPS services working. More info is at:

http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-657

I may have done some more work on the module since that patch was
written, but I think that was only to convert the product weights
correctly.

Thanks

Daniel

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 08:26 -0400, Fred Forester wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Are the USPS shipping services functional? They do not seem to meet the
> RateV2 spec for USPS Webtools. Also, assuming they do work, how does one
> handle printing the postage?
>
> Thanx
> Fred

Daniel

*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-
Have a GREAT Day!

Daniel Kunkel           DanielKunkel@BioWaves.com
BioWaves, LLC           http://www.BioWaves.com
14150 NE 20th St. Suite F1
Bellevue, WA 98007
800-734-3588    425-895-0050
http://www.Apartment-Pets.com  http://www.SatelliteRadioZone.com
http://www.Cards-Visa.com       http://www.ColorGlasses.com
*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-

Re: [OFBiz] Users - USPS shipping services

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Two versions.
one uses the shipping assistant type communication,
the other uses a web interface to use USPS website as if a human was
doing it. ;
the other is to use EnDica and import the results into ofbiz

Fred Forester sent the following on 6/23/06 3:38 PM:

Posted by Fred Forester <fo...@fredforester.org>.

Posted by Daniel Kunkel <Da...@BioWaves.com>.
Hi

Posted by Fred Forester <fo...@fredforester.org>.