Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bertone Advertising <be...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/15 18:41:28 UTC

Virtual Hosts

I am using tomcat 3.0 with Apache and mod_jk to run jsp. I have got it functioning for one domain by changing the server.xml:

<!-- example - how to override AutoSetup actions -->
<Context path="/examples" docBase="webapps/examples" debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>
<!-- example - how to override AutoSetup actions -->
<Context path="" docBase="/path/to/domain/htdocs" debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>

I works for the one domain. Problem is, I want to use jsp on other domains as well. When I run them, they look for the page.jsp on the domain I referenced in the server.xml.

I am a total freshman at this stuff. Can anyone please offer specific examples as to how I may accomplish this?

Thank you for your time.

Andrea

- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address  - only $35 a year!