Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MiltonClark <mi...@turtle.com> on 2008/06/11 17:53:28 UTC

Product Category Hierarchy

I'm working with a large product category hierarchy used for drilling down to
very specific products.  I've represented the categories in ProductCategory,
and the hierarchy in ProductCategoryRollup.  When I go into the Catalog tab
to use the Browse Catalog window on the left side, all the categories
appear.  Is this right?  Should only the top categories appear and allow me
to drill down there, or is that only from the actual eCommerce application?

Re: Product Category Hierarchy

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Demo data can be taken from DemoProduct.xml file for reference.

--
Ashish

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
Hi Milton,