Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jared Blitzstein <ma...@blitzstein.net> on 2007/05/09 19:48:19 UTC

EndpointURI not parsing correctly on https server, using 8080 instead of 443 or even 80

I generated the WSDL from my Java code and it's been working fine on
all my internal boxes, localhost and 2 test machines. They're all not
SSL and either port 80 or 8080. When I hit the service?wsdl the
EnpointURI is parsed correctly to what I expect. But when I moved my
app to our production box the service?wsdl is saying the EndpointURI
is "http://myproductionbox:8080/MyServiceApp/services/MyService" and
not "https://myproductionbox/MyServiceApp/services/MyService" like
I'm expecting.

The raw WSDL for the endpoint looks like this (when it's on the port
80 box is automatically parsed to use 80 correctly and not 8080 as
well as the context root):

	<wsdl:service name="RiskStratService">
		<wsdl:port name="RiskStratServiceSOAP11port"
			binding="axis2:RiskStratServiceSOAP11Binding">
			<soap:address
				location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyServiceApp" />
		</wsdl:port>
		<wsdl:port name="RiskStratServiceSOAP12port"
			binding="axis2:RiskStratServiceSOAP12Binding">
			<soap12:address
				location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyServiceApp" />
		</wsdl:port>
	</wsdl:service>