Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/11/16 17:25:45 UTC

Cordova Plugin InAppBrowser minor release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a Cordova InAppBrowser release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

Changes are:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/compare/4.0.0...master

I would merge the PR for the Android security issue if no one objects
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/792. I would
appreciate a second pair of eyes because I am not sure if my tests were
correct.

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova Plugin InAppBrowser minor release

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

Thanks Tim. I just merged the other PR and did some final tests. If nothing comes up I can start the release in about an hour .

Looking forward for your votes :-)

Re: [External] Cordova Plugin InAppBrowser minor release

Posted by "Brust, Tim" <ti...@sinnerschrader.com>.
Hi Niklas,

tim.brust@sinnerschrader.com<ma...@sinnerschrader.com>

From: Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, 16. November 2020 at 18:25
To: dev@cordova.apache.org <de...@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: [External] Cordova Plugin InAppBrowser minor release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a Cordova InAppBrowser release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

Changes are:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_cordova-2Dplugin-2Dinappbrowser_compare_4.0.0...master&d=DwIDaQ&c=eIGjsITfXP_y-DLLX0uEHXJvU8nOHrUK8IrwNKOtkVU&r=cpdalg2AkAkNwsuGb83Rn1F0oaw9obXe_cnaIOV4Wow&m=9r6lZtN59nrXJqE3lpanhiv2l9GgFBOYNH1-AoExT20&s=Qd-5jk56lPtsftPbjLwXH9_HfofJ6idLt-n9fcVwuv0&e=

I would merge the PR for the Android security issue if no one objects
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_cordova-2Dplugin-2Dinappbrowser_pull_792&d=DwIDaQ&c=eIGjsITfXP_y-DLLX0uEHXJvU8nOHrUK8IrwNKOtkVU&r=cpdalg2AkAkNwsuGb83Rn1F0oaw9obXe_cnaIOV4Wow&m=9r6lZtN59nrXJqE3lpanhiv2l9GgFBOYNH1-AoExT20&s=NXp6btmVbwokRrs0CxfkqqPqTBOR8I_pTpXZz9Qh9Qs&e= . I would