Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Thavutam, Prashanth" <1t...@toysrus.com> on 2003/10/24 16:48:43 UTC

The database is already in use by another process at

Horrible Exception: java.lang.Error: Error in
BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): The database is already in use by
another process at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.initClass(BaseTu
rbineUserPeer.java:154) at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.(BaseTurbineUser
Peer.java:128) at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineUserManagement.getUser(
TurbineUserManagement.java:166) at

I left the system running yesterday and when I came back this morning, power
whet off and restored. Restarted my machine, I see this error. What is that
process still running??. I am testing it on WSAD. Please help..

Thanks,
Prashanth

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin@toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.