Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2018/04/29 16:23:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.1

Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.1, the first patch release
for the camel-2.21.x branch.  This release includes 52 fixes and
improvements that have been implemented since the initial release of
Camel 2.21.0 about six weeks ago.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12342869&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1106/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1106/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.1/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=commit;h=dedf656c7526ab6189519f0733e25ed3fed369f7

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.1

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor!

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

I was troubleshooting a integration test with Salesforce, sorry for
the late reply and thank you Gregor for cutting the release

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.1