Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Hughes <ma...@bookpool.com> on 2004/03/08 17:37:14 UTC

JNI?

I have a bean which relies on a native dll (win32).  When a page using
the bean attempts to use one of the native methods, the page fails

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: loadBook
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)

I'm assuming the dll is just not being found since the bean works fine from a command line java app.  Where would
the correct place to put that dll be?  Or even better, anyone know of any documentation/articles about using JNI
with tomcat?

(I read in digest mode, please reply-to-all, thanks)

Thanks,
-Marc