Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by flavius <fl...@silverlion.com> on 2011/02/01 05:16:46 UTC

JWicket drag/drop handle

I'm trying to create a widget/gadget (similar to google's home page or
yahoo).
I've got it largely figured out except for one thing.  I'm trying to
restrict the
drag operation to just the top div (the header).  So my widget will look
like this:

This functionality is described in JQuery here:
http://jqueryui.com/demos/draggable/#handle

It seems like DraggableBehavior should have a setHandle method so I can
define
the draggable region.

Any thoughts?

RE: JWicket drag/drop handle

Posted by flavius <fl...@silverlion.com>.
This did the trick.  setRawOptions is exactly what I needed.

Thanks Stefan