Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <au...@apache.org> on 2022/11/07 17:08:52 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Jenkins -> GitHub Actions ?

+1

Also would help address a good amount of what concerns me that was [sorta]
raised by https://lists.apache.org/thread/7jr99nc5xsb3ft1d75kb0ml32bzw89rv

Once we think this is something we want to do, but might be
blocked/concerned because of lack of definitively comparable features, I'd
be happy to take a look at what exists in the wider ecosystem or could be
built.

Cheers -

Posted by Tomo Suzuki via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Kenn, thank you for the summary. SGTM. Looking forward to GitHub Actions.

Tomo

Re: [DISCUSS] Jenkins -> GitHub Actions ?

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.