Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mike Needham <ne...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 20:32:05 UTC

Delete performance

Hi All,

I have a cache that has approx 2 million records and is stored as a
queryable object (SQL).  What is the fastest way to perform deletes on this
cache?  I have been using a SqlFielsQuery to issue a SQL delete statement
but that seems to be very slow?  I add/update using a dataStreamer, is
there some equivalent for deletes?

Thanks in advance

--
*Don't be afraid to be wrong. Don't be afraid to admit you don't have all
the answers. Don't be afraid to say "I think" instead of "I know."*

Re: Delete performance

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you can use ds.removeData(k) all right.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: Delete performance

Posted by Mike Needham <ne...@gmail.com>.

Re: Delete performance