Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2014/12/28 13:02:18 UTC

JMeterKeyStore questions

Hi all,

I have two questions regarding JMeterKeyStore.

1) in getAlias(int) we throw an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, when the
parameter is outside of the used array. Isn't this the default behaviour
of the next statement? Maybe this should have been an
IllegalArgumentException?

2) it is not clear to me, what the startIndex and endIndex field should
contain. I would have thought, that they refer to the number of
keys/certs in the loaded store, but in the method load(InputStream,
string) the used index gets only incremented, when a key is found. Is
this the intended behaviour?

Regards
  Felix

Re: JMeterKeyStore questions

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Felix Schumacher <

> Hi all,
>
> I have two questions regarding JMeterKeyStore.
>
> 1) in getAlias(int) we throw an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, when the
> parameter is outside of the used array. Isn't this the default behaviour of
> the next statement? Maybe this should have been an IllegalArgumentException?

Yes maybe it would be better.

> 2) it is not clear to me, what the startIndex and endIndex field should
> contain. I would have thought, that they refer to the number of keys/certs
> in the loaded store, but in the method load(InputStream, string) the used
> index gets only incremented, when a key is found. Is this the intended
> behaviour?

index refers to number of private Keys in loaded store, it is only
incremented for private keys. startIndex and endIndex are used to load keys
from startIndex to endIndex.

> Regards
>  Felix

Regards