Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Malcolm Edgar <me...@avoka.com> on 2013/01/01 20:41:44 UTC

Contributing Documentation

Hi Guys,

I wanted to contribute some doco to the Shiro Reference Manual and improve the Javadoc on the ActiveDirectoryRealm.

I understand how to contribute a SVN patch, but what is the best way to provide input into the Reference Manual which appears to be confluence.

regards

Malcolm Edgar  SmartForm Factory Chief Architect

Mob: +61 0417 918 027    I  Skype: malcolm.edgar

Re: Contributing Documentation

Posted by gorilla <cr...@gmail.com>.
Les Hazlewood-2 wrote
> Hi Malcom,
>
> Thanks for the offer!  We'd really appreciate the help.
>
> For documentation editing, you have one of two options at the moment:
>
> 1.  Ensure you sign an ASF Contributor License Agreement on file with the
> ASF (http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas).  If you do, let me know, and I
> can add you to a special 'CLA' group in Confluence that has edit
> permissions.

I'm using the available documentation (good stuff) and have a few minor
edits to offer. My ASF CLA is on file as of 1/4.

It looks like SHIRO-404 is still in progress and depends on INFRA-5702 which
is unassigned. So, can I be added to the CLA Confluence group, as well?

Thank you
--
Craig

Re: Contributing Documentation

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Malcom,

I thought your name looked familiar :)  You've been added to the asf-cla
group and can now edit Shiro's wiki pages.

Thanks!

Cheers,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <me...@avoka.com>.
Hi Les,

[...]

Mob: +61 0417 918 027<tel:%2B61%200417%20918%20027>    I  Skype: malcolm.edgar

Re: Contributing Documentation

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Malcom,