Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/02/27 06:28:43 UTC

Mavenized nightlies

I'll begin pushing these up until we can get this process on Apache
hardware.

 http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Re: Mavenized nightlies

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
At 10:08 AM -0800 2/27/05, Martin Cooper wrote:
>On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:28:43 -0500, James Mitchell
><jm...@apache.org> wrote:
>>  I'll begin pushing these up until we can get this process on Apache
>>  hardware.
>
>Cool. I'll try to get something running on minotaur.
>
>BTW, why does the 'core' folder have a different icon from the others?
>It looks a bit like a bomb, which isn't so good. ;-)

I thought that was funny too; I'm assuming the web server's directory
listing treats the word "core" the same, whether it's a file or a
directory, and is flagging what it thinks is a UNIX core file.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com

Re: Mavenized nightlies

Posted by Paul Speed <ps...@progeeks.com>.

Martin Cooper wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:28:43 -0500, James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>I'll begin pushing these up until we can get this process on Apache
>>hardware.
>

> Cool. I'll try to get something running on minotaur.
>
> BTW, why does the 'core' folder have a different icon from the others?
> It looks a bit like a bomb, which isn't so good. ;-)

Maybe Apache's directory page generator thinks its a "core" file, ie:
from a core dump?  Just a guess.

-Paul

Re: Mavenized nightlies

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mavenized nightlies

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
At 12:28 AM -0500 2/27/05, James Mitchell wrote:
>I'll begin pushing these up until we can get this process on Apache hardware.
>
>http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/

Awesome, James -- great work!

Joe

--