Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 05:51:12 UTC

QaModule / DevelopmentModule intended usage

Not having used Tapestry for a while, I ran into the addition of the
QaModule and Development module. I've been looking at the new Tapestry
project setup and I noticed the new (at least 'new for me') QaModule and
DevelopmentModule . Is there a special relationship between the regular
"AppModule" and these other modules - e.g. does the QaModule "replace" the
AppModule when the tapestry.execution-mode is set to 'qa', or is the
intention that the QaModule will only override any services that should be
overriden in QA ?

Cheers,

Alex K

Re: QaModule / DevelopmentModule intended usage

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
Howard,
  thanks for the reference, I somehow didn't find this page in my search.
Very cool feature !

Cheers - Alex K

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: QaModule / DevelopmentModule intended usage

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.