Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ken Bowen <kb...@als.com> on 2007/09/22 00:02:23 UTC

Re: Tomcat and JSTL -- Generalized Question

Does there exist an organized run-down on which jars should be placed in
common/lib (e.g., database connectors) and
which jars should be placed in WEB-INF/lib (e.g. jstl.jar)?

Thanks,
Ken Bowen

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Ken Bowen [mailto:kbowen@als.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat and JSTL -- Generalized Question
>
> Does there exist an organized run-down on which jars should
> be placed in common/lib (e.g., database connectors) and
> which jars should be placed in WEB-INF/lib (e.g. jstl.jar)?

Try this for starters:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/class-loader-howto.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.