Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ju...@kp.org on 2010/05/08 00:43:13 UTC

[users@httpd] JuHun J Ryu is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  05/07/2010 and will not return until
05/08/2010.

I will be out of office for Success Rx in Pasadena.

For Health Education, please call ext 3018.

For Conference Room Scheduling, please call ext 2663.

Thank you

Re: [users@httpd] JuHun J Ryu is out of the office.

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On May 8, 2010, at 4:24 PM, Jonathan Zuckerman wrote:

> and Jonathan R. Zuckerman is out of coffee.

Also good to know.

S.

--
Sander Temme