Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by DANIEL CLARK <da...@verizon.net> on 2007/07/23 20:10:18 UTC

Adding Patches

I would like to add a Nutch 0.9 patch.  Which branch do I add my change to?  branch-0.9?  trunk?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel Clark, President
DAC Systems, Inc.
5209 Nanticoke Court
Centreville, VA  20120
Cell - (703) 403-0340
Email - daniel.a.clark@verizon.net

Re: Adding Patches

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
Also it is best to open new JIRA issues and attach the patch inside the
JIRA if you are wanting the patch included in Nutch releases.

Dennis Kubes

Re: Adding Patches