Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/09 21:43:27 UTC

can't do a db insert (with two new columns) its driving me crazy

I added two fields to the entitymodel definition of facility -- but
when i do a store / insert, the two fields I added are not added to
the DB.

GenericValue facility = delegator.makeValue("Facility", newfacility);
facility.setNonPKFields(context);

Debug.logError("check nonPk fields" + facility, module); //i've
checked it looks fine, my new data is there

toBeStored.add(facility);

try
{
delegator.storeAll(toBeStored);
}

returns success...

why can't it updated my two new columns?