Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 05:21:48 UTC

Fwd: Preparing the Incubator Quarterly Board Report for 2006Q1

Folks,

Can you please add information about current status of your projects
etc in this wiki page? Any tidbits even small is useful.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Can you please add information about current status of your projects
> etc in this wiki page? Any tidbits even small is useful.

I added a quick update for Tuscany:

"Project is just starting incubation. CLAs are on file for the initial
committers. A CCLA has been received for the initial contributions of
C++ and Java implementations and the code has been imported into SVN.
Activity is starting on the development mailing list and includes new
contributors to the project."

--
Jeremy