Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rino Srivastava <rs...@producersamerica.com> on 2001/12/07 18:11:51 UTC

Need help!

I am using Apache soap.

I have a server and client program.  When I run the Client, I get some
response back from the server.  Now I want to store this response in a
database.  How can I do this task?

Thanks.
Rino

Re: Need help!

Posted by Vinod Soni <vi...@btinternet.com>.
Hi Rino,

Obviously Response is an object in apache. So first you will have to parse
the Response and keep the fields and values you want. Simply, you can take
out a Vector from Response object this way.

Response response = Call.invoke(url, "");
Vector v = response.getParams();

and then you should know what you are expecting in this Vector and further
get the values from vector. or save the Vector as such, someway.

Cheers.
Vinod.

Re: Need help!