Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by T E Schmitz <ma...@numerixtechnology.de> on 2004/03/25 00:46:22 UTC

MapBuilder.vm error

I found the following error message in velocity.log:

[error] Error in evaluation of == expression. Both arguments must be of
the same Class. Currently left = class java.lang.Boolean, right = class
java.lang.String. om/MapBuilder.vm [line 28, column 28] (ASTEQNode)

I changed line 28 to test for a boolean:
#if ($generateDeprecated == true)

----
I am sorry that I didn't enter this message as an "issue". But the issue
tracking set-up seemed to be intended for torque developers rather than
the casual user reporting a few problems.

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz