Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/11/12 12:15:06 UTC

my github clones of the isis codebase

As you might know, I've been maintaining a clone of the Isis codebase in
github via the joys of "git svn".

With our svn code branch moved from the incubator (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis) into its own tlp branch (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/isis), this has invalidated that github
clone.

So, for anyone here that has been using or has forked that clone, please
note:

1. I have renamed it from https://github.com/danhaywood/apache-isis to
https://github.com/danhaywood/apache-isis-incubating

    therefore, please update your references using "git remote rm" and "git
remote add"

2. I have created a new clone https://github.com/danhaywood/apache-isis-tlp,
which I will continue to maintain as before.

The above should be a *very* temporary situation, however... we have a
ticket [1] pending to move our code to Apache's own git infrastructure.

Thx
Dan