Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 11:32:17 UTC

Files for localization

Hi,

  I have some jar file that is to be by every container that runs my
component instance. Can I copy it somewhere and get it localized onto every
container's environment automatically by slider?

  Please help.

Thanks,
Kishore

Re: Files for localization

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <su...@gmail.com>.
At this point you need to add them to the package/tar ball. Slider-773 is
adding the feature to add such files to an existing package without editing
the package

--
thanks
Sumit