Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/03/12 08:23:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Romain Manni-Bucau as new Committer!

All,

The OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that Romain Manni-Bucau has accepted our invitation to join the OpenWebBeans project as a
committer.

Congratulations and welcome Romain!

the OpenWebBeans PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Romain Manni-Bucau as new Committer!

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome on board Romain!

Gurkan

________________________________

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all,

i'm very happy to be part of the journey ;)

- Romain

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome on board Romain!