Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Harshad Deshmukh <ha...@cs.wisc.edu> on 2016/10/25 19:53:54 UTC

Accessing QueryContext in RelationalOperator::getWorkOrderProtos()

Hello Zuyu,

I am facing an issue while extending the functionality of
FinalizeAggregationOperator::getAllWorkOrderProtos() function.

The QueryContext object is not accessible in the getAllWorkOrderProtos()
function. Why do we not provide a pointer to it as a function argument,
just like getAllWorkOrders()? If some data from QueryContext needs to be
accessed in the above function, what's the preferred approach?

Harshad