Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/06/24 12:21:03 UTC

Module org.netbeans.modules.java.hints/1 missing?

Hello,

just switched from release build 316 to 320. When I try to start it, I
get a message "module org.netbeans.modules.java.hints/1 missing", but
I've checked that, the modules are present in their appropriate folders.

So I'm wondering what happened - does anybody else use this build? Just
to make sure if it's my fault ...

Kind regards
Peter

Re: Module org.netbeans.modules.java.hints/1 missing?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Definitely initialize everything again if you're using daily builds and so
on, also nobody will be able to reproduce your scenario otherwise.

Gj

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.