Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leon Kwan <le...@icon.com.hk> on 2003/05/09 05:19:03 UTC

File logging in virtual host

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to capture the standard error and
output to a separated files in each virtual host?
Or I must use the one specified in the Registry such that I cannot
separate the std err and std out to different files?
If so, how to use the SystemOutLogger and SystemErrLogger in Logger
component?

Moreover, what is the usage amongst FileLogger, SystemOutLogger and
SystemErrLogger in Logger Component?
In http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/logger.html, I
do not understand the usage of FileLogger.
Can anyone share the experience here?

-Thanks,
-Leon