Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Juan Polanco <po...@hotmail.com> on 2004/10/21 03:31:18 UTC

Using Lucene search results with Cocoon and XSP

I used the Lucene factory method Field.Text(String, String) to index,
tokenize and store several hundreds short xml files. I stored the entire
xml content of these files in a field called "content".

Now I want to use the Lucene search results with Cocoon. If I execute
the code shown below  then I get a string with all the requested xml
content which I'm able to see with "view" for debugging purposes. The
problem is that I'm not able to apply a stylesheet to a string as it is
returned by hits.doc(i).get("content").  I think that I shouldn't be
using the <xsp:expr> expression but do not know what to use instead.

<![CDATA[
for(int i = 0; i < hits.length(); i++)
{]]
    <xsp:content>
       <xsp:expr>hits.doc(i).get("content")</xsp:expr>
    </xsp:content>
<![CDATA[
}
searcher.close();