Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2001/08/13 12:45:21 UTC

Re: call for contributions - Ultraedit wordfile Improvements

Wido Hillmann wrote:

> My latest ultraedit wordfile based on all information I've seen so far.
>
> Included support highlighting for complete vars and methods
>                                 (. removed from delimiters)
>
>          added Highlighting of HTML Comments (replaced .jsp comments)
>
>          velocity stylesheets .vsl added to filetypes

Could you attach it so I can get it up there?  :)

System and Software Consulting
Well done is better than well said - New England Proverb

Re: call for contributions - Ultraedit wordfile Improvements

Posted by Wido Hillmann <wi...@epost.de>.
Differences so far I can test only visual not functional.
Added lower case filetypes (not necessary on NT)
and changed the order of comments to:
standard #* *# and additional <!-- -->

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.

Posted by Wido Hillmann <wi...@epost.de>.