Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by xin zhang <xi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/02 21:36:07 UTC

shindig php

Hi

I followed the instruction here http://incubator.apache.org/shindig/#preReqs and did the full checkout. I didn't create a virtual host and modified web_prefix to '/shindig/php' and htaccess to RewriteRule (/shindig/php/*) index.php [L]

But when I point my browser to http://your.host/shindig/php/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml, I got Page Not Found error.

What am I missing here?

Thanks

Re: shindig php

Posted by Christian Schalk <cs...@google.com>.
This might be too obvious, but I noticed you mentioned:

>http://*your.host*/shindig/php/gadgets/ifr?url=
http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml

Notice that "your.host" should literally be your host.. you know like
"localhost" or whatever your host is named....
-Christian

--
Chris Schalk, Google Developer Advocate

Re: shindig php

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
It's generally useful to check this stuff by turning on debugging for
rewrite rules.

RewriteLog "/path/to/file.log"
RewriteLogLevel 3

Re: shindig php

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
I'd strongly recommend nobody ever use the ze1_compatibility_mode flag; the
documentation around it is confusing, but ultimately it's only really
necessary if you're using a very small set of PHP extensions. Most php4 code
runs fine on a php5 setup without this flag.

Re: shindig php

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.

Re: shindig php

Posted by xin zhang <xi...@yahoo.com>.