Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/23 06:24:39 UTC

2.0 release status

Gentle reminder for all contributors. Will merge master into release branch
on 28/01/2015. If we want a feature or improvement you are working on to go
in 2.0, should be committed by 28/01/05. After 28/01/05 only
critical/blocker bug fixes, documentation fixes can be merged to strengthen
the release.

Thanks
Amareshwari

Re: 2.0 release status

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
Putting another candidate with LENS-343 and LENS-344 merged. Will put up
for vote once ready.

Thanks
Amareshwari

Re: 2.0 release status