Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NY...@aol.com on 2004/06/22 20:59:40 UTC

Help With Implementation File

I have a web service for which I can run a basic client that generates the
correct Message Request and Message Response. However, the implementation file
seems never to be accesses. I am wondering if anybody could tell me what I
should look at?  I can load the service into TCPMon and it seems to be  doing
the right thing. However I have a sample println in the impl file on the
server side which does not generate anything, no output to screen, no log file,
nothing.

It would be wonderufl if somebody could help me!
James Crosson