Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ian Dodds <ia...@cargospot.com> on 2001/07/18 11:34:58 UTC

IIS and Tomcat

Hi,

I am trying to use Tomcat 3.2.3 with IIS 5.0 and Windows 2000.

I have followed the installation steps, defined in the Tomcat IIS HowTo file
and have confirmed that the Filter is installed correctly in IIS.

When I try and go to

http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html
or
http://localhost/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp

It just doesn't work.

If I run in Tomcat standalone mode (using http://localhost:8080....) then it
works fine.

I looked in the IIS log file and the last entry is as follows:

"09:27:58 127.0.0.1 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll+ 404"

I have attached the ISAPI log file.  I ran it with debug mode in case it is
more helpful?

I have looked through the Troubleshooting and followed all the instructions
in there.

Do you have any idea what the problem is?  I even went as far as to remove
the installation of Tomcat and reinstall it.

I would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks

Ian