Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rafael Barrera Oro <bo...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/14 23:32:20 UTC

Simplest way to implement lightbox or lightbox clone in struts2

Hello!

I come to you today with a simple question, which is the simplest way to
implement lightbox or similar funcionality in a struts2 page? (i am not
asking for a full tutorial, just for basic directions)

Thanks in advance!

Rafael

Re: Simplest way to implement lightbox or lightbox clone in struts2

Posted by Vishwa Sahan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Well then you have to change the javascript.
I had a quick look at lightbox 2 - lightbox.js. You can find in line 191 it
search using regex for the 'rel' elements where lightbox assigned.
I think you might be able to  change the attribute name there(and there
could be some other places you might want to change) to what you intended to
use and proceede.

Posted by Rafael Barrera Oro <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Thompson <el...@gmail.com>.
Step 1:  Create your Struts2 page with whatever layout makes sense for your
application.
Step 2:  Insert lightbox javascript.

There isn't really anything Struts-specific to this type of task.

Brian